1、 Check in time: 10:00 am, August 30, 2021
2、 Check in process:
（1） When entering school, bring your own learning supplies and reference books.
（2） Check in at the school gate with the original and copy of student ID card or household register.
（3） Go to the dormitory building and arrange the beds according to the bunk table on the dormitory door. The name of the closet has been marked. It is strictly forbidden to change the dormitory, the location of the beds and the closet without permission.
（4） Check in before 10:30 am on August 30.
Warm tips: parents can send them to the school gate, and students can enter the school with nucleic acid and identity mark.
The school prepares mattresses, quilt covers, bed sheets and pillow covers
1. Quilt, size (205 * 145cm) 1; (standard military quilt is better not to use new cotton, not easy to fold)
2. Mattress, size (190 * 85CM) 1; (standard military mattress)
3. Pillow, 1 (not too large, too long, not more than the length of the quilt after folding)
4. Others: large size pin (can be used to fix sheets, not necessary), needle and thread (not necessary); girls should bring a small cushion.
Some socks and underwear (the quantity can be prepared according to the frequency of changing and washing at ordinary times, it is recommended to prepare more socks and underwear);
Slippers (anti slip soles) 1;
Sports shoes 2 (wear one belt and one belt);
Bring two or three sets of ordinary clothes, as well as down jacket and other warm clothes;
（3） Washing and gargling
Washbasin 1, towel 2, toothbrush cup 1, toothpaste 1, toothbrush 1, soap 1;
It is suggested that according to personal needs, you can prepare more towels, toothbrushes, etc. and put them in the small cabinet in the classroom.
Other toiletries: shampoo, bath liquid, bath towel, bath ball, etc.
There is an independent iron cabinet under the bed of the student dormitory, one for each person.
Spare glasses, especially those students who live at random and have a high degree, are necessary;
Watch (general electronic watch is enough);
Blunt head scissors, nail clippers;
Markers, two or three clothes racks and four or five sticky hooks (used for hanging towels or small clothes in the tin cabinet);
Card sleeve (campus card is used most frequently, it is recommended to prepare hanging rope and card sleeve);
Wipe tablecloths, toilet paper, wipes, paper towels, etc. (for cleaning and sanitary use), and prepare some old newspapers to make beds or cabinets;
Special attention: do not bring mobile phones, Walkman, game machines, electronic dictionaries and other electronic products, do not bring knives, sticks, kindling, comics, novels, balls and other items into the campus.
（5） School supplies
It is suggested to prepare some long tail clips with specifications from 1.5cm to 4.0cm to facilitate the arrangement of all kinds of test papers.
It is suggested to prepare some pens and 0.5mm refill, note paper, adhesive tape, glue stick, small notebook, fluorescent pen, stapler, etc.
The homework book is uniformly arranged and distributed by schools without preparation.
（6） Food and dining
Spoon; school has sterilized chopsticks! It's OK not to prepare a spoon. It's also available in the supermarket on campus. You don't need to bring any other tableware. It's recommended to have a water cup in the dormitory and a classroom. The capacity depends on your personal situation.
Can carry the following longer shelf life of food: milk, biscuits, apples, pears, oranges, bananas. Those not included in the scope shall not be brought.
Other commonly used drugs: band aid, Jianwei Xiaoshi tablet, Huoxiang Zhengqi water, Ganmao Qingre Granule, berberine, adhesive tape, etc. (not necessary);
Note: children must be advised that cephalosporins and Huoxiang Zhengqi water should not be taken at the same time. It is not recommended to bring similar drugs to school.
After the students report in, they will handle the campus meal cards according to the tips of the head teacher.
3、 Admission discipline requirements:
1. Students are not allowed to wear slippers into the campus and classroom. Shorts and skirts should be below the knee. Girls should not wear strange hairstyles. Girls should not wear makeup or jewelry. Boys should have flat heads. Girls should not have long hair, dyed hair or permed hair;
2. In order to cultivate students' self-care ability, parents are not allowed to visit or deliver goods to the school during the school period. The holiday time will be notified separately;
3. Students are not allowed to carry mobile phones, MP3 and other electronic products;
For the sake of children's healthy growth, parents are requested to comply with the above disciplinary requirements, otherwise, once found, it will be treated as a violation of discipline.